Search the forum,

Discuss Laser level recommendation in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Just wondered which laser levels are good all rounders for accuracy, ease of use, price etc… Thanks in advance.

Green laser is best and ideally a brand name but for the occasional DIY'er putting up shelves or tiling you can manage with a red laser. My Bosch is nicely made and ideally use a laser pole so you can set it up at any height.

I have a Hilti green laser from 2017 hasn’t failed me yet touch wood :D

I have a blue Bosch one with tripod, been great but I do find the red line can be difficult to see on bright days. One of my lads has a green Dewalt one and it is definitely clearer, but dearer so depends on how much your planning on using it.

Reply to Laser level recommendation in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock