Search the forum,

Discuss Laptop - anyone bought one recently? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
why????? :D

Chris press for daughter

I'll have her old one, nothing wrong with it, quick & good storage

Why she wants a new one I'll never know

She's got iPhone, iPad, laptop

Jayzus, the youth of today

I was happy with my leather football at 12yo in '82

Chris press for daughter

I'll have her old one, nothing wrong with it, quick & good storage

Why she wants a new one I'll never know

She's got iPhone, iPad, laptop

Jayzus, the youth of today

I was happy with my leather football at 12yo in '82

New plan.

You get the new laptop.

She gets your old laptop.

If that doesn't suit, then she gets a job and buys her own laptop.

:)

I'm also in the running for a new laptop, nothing too fancy, just for work invoicing and general web browsing
Looking at up to £400
Any recommendations from any of you young techies, or old techies for that matter

I'm also in the running for a new laptop, nothing too fancy, just for work invoicing and general web browsing
Looking at up to £400
Any recommendations from any of you young techies, or old techies for that matter

you cant go wrong with a dell unit tbh

New plan.

You get the new laptop.

thats the system we used when the kids were dependent, you can have x amount for trainers if you want the ones that are another 40 you find the difference

im no fan of laptops nowdays if you want to carry it around a pad does and if the job is big enough to warrant sittting for sometime then the desk top with a full size screen and keyboard is more comfitable

New plan.

You get the new laptop.

Gee Ray - you're so 'old school' borderline 'ancient'

Things have progressed in the last 3 to 5 years.

I mean - things like that happed way back - like 7 to 15 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Laptop - anyone bought one recently? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My boiler was serviced a month ago and now it's leaking. Is it normal for the plumber to repair the leak for free seeing as it was so recently serviced?
Replies
Views
Hot water pump is very noisy. Is it on its way out, does it need replacing, or is it a case of getting used to the noise? Friend of mine bought a house and says a lot of noise when pump is running. See video attached.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍
Replies
Views
After some advice please. Recently bought some shower panels to have installed. However the installers must have missed installing the waterproof trim I bought as didn't use it? How much of a problem is this? I was told by another installer that it should be used as external seals are no where...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock