Discuss Landlord Gas safety check. Operating pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines Regin , just checked to be 100%

Operating pressure in mbar or heat input KW or BTU

Mines Regin , just checked to be 100%

Operating pressure in mbar or heat input KW or BTU
Before I confuse myself, is operating pressure on the inlet to the gas valve? Only ask because I always gas rate mine now as the first landlords I did, I checked the Inlet pressure at max rate and my then trainer said I was wrong because it's asking for burner pressure not inlet pressure and told me to always do a gas rate instead.

Before I confuse myself, is operating pressure on the inlet to the gas valve? Only ask because I always gas rate mine now as the first landlords I did, I checked the Inlet pressure at max rate and my then trainer said I was wrong because it's asking for burner pressure not inlet pressure and told me to always do a gas rate instead.

You cant really do a burner pressure very much these days , I set at full rate and take a inlet working pressure at P 1 , this I always took as operating pressure , unless somebody else says different lol .

Theres no box on the regin to record a gas rate , I suppose there maybe on others .

You cant really do a burner pressure very much these days , I set at full rate and take a inlet working pressure at P 1 , this I always took as operating pressure , unless somebody else says different lol .

Theres no box on the regin to record a gas rate , I suppose there maybe on others .
Yeah sorry when I say gas rate, I meant heat input. I use the app which gives me gas rate, and a gross and net heat input. I just refer to them as the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Landlord Gas safety check. Operating pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock