Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss landlord gas certs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

still learning

hi guys... its been...a while since my last confession so here goes...
now that I am gas safe have been doing landlord certs . can anyone advise what is expected to do a cert.
I only ask as I have been servicing appliances in with the ..annual cert and its been pointed out to me that im doing myself out of work.
thanks guys

first, join the gas safe only forum.

it all depends on what your customer is asking you to do?

There is a minimum which you should cover, and know what is required, then there is what you have agreed to do and be paid for by the client

Yep your doing yourself out of work. A service is different to a llgsc. Although quite often they get done at the same time but at an extra cost. Don't think I should really go into any more detail as it is open forum.

Yep your doing yourself out of work. A service is different to a llgsc. Although quite often they get done at the same time but at an extra cost. Don't think I should really go into any more detail as it is open forum.

join the gas safe only forum and go into detail ;)

Hi still learning. Thats brilliant that your qualified and what you should do is send your details to one of the admin team on this site and it will let everyone know that you are gsr. Then the guys can talk to you about gsr matters. But on another note i dont service during landlord inspection unless asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord gas certs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock