Discuss L2 plumber in bristol needs plumber for completing nvq in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

max darwell

Hello all,

Just completing my 6129 at City of Bristol College but would like to go full NVQ, so obviously need a suitably qualified/insured person to let me gain it through them.

I would work the duration free of course and am fairly handy as been a carpenter for a fair few years.

Intending on moving out of Bristol v soon-any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Max.
t: 07772570025

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to L2 plumber in bristol needs plumber for completing nvq in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m 31 years old hard working and always try to produce quality work. I’ve just finished my level 2 diploma in Plumbing at Leeds college...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have been working within the plumbing industry for around 8 years, since I completed my 6129 course at college. I have mainly been...
Replies
Views
Hi just need a plumber to complete my NVQ portfolio based in east london or London willing to work free
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock