Discuss Kids say the funniest things in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wetshoes

Over the weekend my daughter was practicing her spellings. As part of it she has to spell the word then write a sentence of at least 10 words that includes the chosen word. Amongst them this week was Electrician.

She battered through all the others and then sat with this one for ages. I went out to make a cuppa, came back in and she says 'Dad, I've done it, look' I take a look and she's written:

My dad says electricians are better than plumbers because they don't smell.

I think she meant to put plumber and electrician the other way round. Well I blooming hope so anyway!

They say kids say the funniest things!

My sister was showing my 7yr old daughter pictures of her 2 cats,
my daughter said "I can tell which is which".
"how's that then?" My sis replied
"I can tell by the under carriage!"

I peed myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
My pals little lad ( think about 5 at the time) is playing in the kitchen , pal des and his missis are carefully watching some action movie, his lad is happy playing , not interested in the film. Anyway doorbell goes and des is out side for ages and leaves his missis watching the film, he comes back half an hour latter, hadnt realised his missis had nodded off , walks into the room and says have i missed much?, little lad sticks his head up from behind the sofa and says nah dad, 'theres just one fecker to go. Lol lol

Took a load of kids to London for a weekend many years ago. Sat night we had a walk around Soho and Piccadilly. One 11 yr old lad disappears, turns out he'd sneaked into one of those peep shows where you paid 50p to watch some lass stripping. When he finally reappeared 10 mins later we asked him (sarcastically) if he'd enjoyed it. His only comment was "She had dirty feet".

my 9yr old daughter was asking me what an in-law was. after explaining it to her she said "will Harleys (her boyfriend) mam be my mother in law, i said kind of but your a bit young, she said " well nanna is your mother in law and its not as if you and mam are having sexual intercourse!!!!".
i nearly choked. i asked her where she had heard that term and she said from the movie Scream!!

Kids.:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kids say the funniest things in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi plumbers and DIYers I made a post about my 3-port valve a couple of weeks ago, but have finally been able to take a look and thought best to...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Hello there I'm wondering if anyone can advise. My daughter has had problems with what sounds like a water hammer issue coming from a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock