Discuss KEROX cartridges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plamber

Any one know where to get them or how much they cost, cant seem to find a decent site?

Got one thats dripping quite a bit and for the hell of me cant get it to stop!

Thanks

Kerox cartridges are produced in Hungary. Here is the website of the company: www.kerox.net . However, as far as I know it is not possible to buy the cartridge on its own. Maybe you should contact with the producer of the faucet and they can help you to solve your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to KEROX cartridges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Our master bath shower had two shower heads. One was leaking/dripping so our plumber changed both cartridges since he was already there. That...
Replies
Views
DianaCali
D
Hi, my 2-handle kitchen mixer tap started dripping cold water. I've got it apart and am waiting for a new cold water, ceramic disc, 1/4 turn...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie needs soem help please... i got a shower wall plate with shower diverter knob at top and thermostat knob below. The thermostat knob...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help please ? I am in the middle of trying to clean/ service a Bristan shower cartridge for this shower Recessed concealed shower...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock