Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Keep locking out 499k rayburn in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I have an oil 499k balanced flue rayburn that keeps locking out. Both the burner and the cooker side. It's happening daily when firing up. Any suggestions. The engineer can't diagnose, he replaced the solenoids but still not fixed the problem.

I've lost track of how many people have had range cooker problems recently. Start at the tank and work in. This is most likely a fuel issue. One needs to check strainer at tank and any downstream filters.

Reply to Keep locking out 499k rayburn in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
I have a 499k rayburn with a balanced flue. When we turn the cooker side on it works for a while OK, it could be OK for a few weeks then it will...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me with a problem I have. After using our shower for around five minutes it seems to...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
I have a fault on my Rayburn 499KB. The boiler side fires up fine when cold. Once its hot, or oven hot, it will not fire & goes to lockout...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock