Discuss Just saying hi... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint 1979

Gas Engineer
Hi all,

I have already posted a couple of times on here but didn't see the introductions forum (sorry)...better late than never I guess.

I am Gas Safe Registered and run my own Plumbing and Heating company as a sole trader, I have been in the trade for a couple of years now so I consider myself very new to this industry!
I have got a lot of work through word of mouth and business seems to be going from strength to strength at the moment, I also have a lot of good mates in the trade who sometimes get involved when I take on anything to big to do on my own.

I previously worked as a time served mechanical engineer, travelling the globe installing and maintaining industrial printing and packaging machinery.
Family priorities have led me down this path as its something I can do locally and something I enjoy doing!

I have had a good look at some of the posts people have put up and the responses they get from you guy's, and how valuable a site like this could be for someone like me if I ever get stumped or unsure about something!

Once again HELLOOOOO!!

I look forward to chatting with some of you in the future

Clint

Hi there my fellow pipe bender, good stuff for introducing yourself and im sure will get to know you , your right about invaluable knowledge on here , its great for non and pro engineers, Kris

Hi Clint. Welcome to the forum for chafed knucles dry cuticles and dirty nails and that special kind of dirty dandruff you get after you have been in a hundred year old loft.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys......

Quick question, I am trying to get my post count up to gain my gs badge, but how long does it take for the posts to be moderated? and will it always take a long time or is there something I need to do to speed them up?

Thanks Clint

You have 12 posts now so pm gas man with your details and he will square you away with your yellow GS tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just saying hi... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock