Discuss just saying hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

logger

hi guys, trained as a plumber in 2007 and after 6 months of not finding anything solid i decided to join the army. went the route of the engineers as plumbers are needed in the army ? haha. waiting on a knee op then a medical discharge, so am wanting to get back into plumbing. anyway, enough of me. time to check out this site. but, if there any plumbers in the kendal area who could help me out with some work to get back into it. give me a shout. cheap rates ;)

Knee op and plumbing wont go together. Its hard enough on the knees that operate normally. When i say normally that means that means my 46 year ood knees feel like an 86 year oldsm

I know :( but dont want to start retraining, and i enjoy plumbing. Did mechanic's when i left school, as i was into cars. But wanted a change. Sparky or plumbing ? And went plumbing :) i'll just have to try and look after my knee ?

Welcome Logger , plenty of real world experience here ! ( and X TV service enegineers , so much change , Tech is everywhere )

Knee op and plumbing wont go together. Its hard enough on the knees that operate normally. When i say normally that means that means my 46 year ood knees feel like an 86 year oldsm

46?? auld git ;)
Yeah, every time i go up the stairs it sounds like someone is eating a packet of skips behind me, i turn around then realize it's just my knees :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to just saying hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock