Discuss just saying hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome along screwdriver :)

Just out of interest are we talking, flat head, Phillips or big?

thanks for the welcome simonG top of the range screwdriver nothing but the best:smilewinkgrin: i have posted a problum over in bathroom and showers sub forum disabled shower pooling water any help welcome screwdriver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to just saying hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find...
Replies
Views
Hello. Hopefully someone give ideas about different types of plumbing. Have a great one!
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock