Search the forum,

Discuss Just retired but before I forget what little I learned! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robert Watters

9 years doing gas, general plumbing and even less oil, part time really! So just about getting the hang of things before our financial friends pulled the rug! Limped on till I got to 60 when I decided (my wife insisted) to give it all up as I was spending about 50% of my turnover in expenses! Still, I need to do a bit occasionally on my own place (Our pension) so I find it useful to pick other peoples brains! It also means I don't forget the little I learned.
:carolers:Merry christmas to all my readers!

Robert

merry christmas already , geeesss bahhh bluumin humbugg :)

welcome to the forums fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just retired but before I forget what little I learned! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock