Search the forum,

Discuss just putting the feelers out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Just waiting for my contract from a company so no need for my stuff - cant sell till terms conformed but want to get the ball rollying

Kane 455 with printer (printer playing silly buggers) and attachments (the CPA kit) calibrated till July

Volkswagen Caddy sdi 1.9ex bg, fully racked 36,000 full service, restricted to 70mph but can be removed

Cheers

Don't sell mate. That would be my advice. At least wait a couple of months before you sell the van to see if the new jobs ok.

As above, if your new job is crap then your up poop creek without a paddle with regards to starting back up :)

I agree with keeping your kit for a while to see how you settle in. BUT.... what year is the Caddy, where are you based? And how much?

coincidence or what. I bought just 2 weeks ago a new VW Caddy and an Anton sprint analyser

Don't sell mate. That would be my advice. At least wait a couple of months before you sell the van to see if the new jobs ok.

Been a subbie with them for 18 months so its cool, just jumping on the cards

I agree with keeping your kit for a while to see how you settle in. BUT.... what year is the Caddy, where are you based? And how much?
pm me your email address mate and send pics, spec and price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to just putting the feelers out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Volkswagen Caddy C20 Plus SDi 36,300 miles (may rise slightly until I get my company van) Air con Elec mirrors Traction control factory CD player All factory documentation and Full service history (mainly at halford auto centres but service by main dealer VW Crewe on 14/3/13) MOT till June 2014...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
B
One question we usually get asked is “What analyser should I get?” It’s purely down to the individual. What are you planning to use it on? Oil? Gas? Cookers? Do you want to print off your results immediately or store them to print later? Would you be looking to use it to do tightness testing...
Replies
Views
Chris Kafetzis
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock