Search the forum,

Discuss Just noticed Villa Tom joins 1000 post brigade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Not sure if I am first to see Toms 1000 + posts but thanks for your informative input into the forums Tom keep em coming regards turnpin
icon7.png

Thanks lads, its much appreciated. Although I think I've been the helped rather than been doing the helping. I think I've been on here almost a year now. Its been a really good place to be a part of. I lost my job one year ago (yesterday) and I have got help of loads of people on here with regards to working for myself. I wouldn't have had half the fortune I have if it had not been for this place.

So thanks again lads.

well done Tom, great contribution to the forum and your also support villa...... your a smart man!!

Well done Villa_Tom!! Good and enjoyable reading of your musings!!

well done tom congratulations:party:on your first 1000 roll on the next

Over 1000 posts

Well done Tom,nice one,enjoy reading your posts,respec !!

:50:

As well as earning a few quid at plumbing. It gives one a nice feeling to support others in this very broad trade. Well done, as time allow more are expected.

Well done Tom!

But if you think you're here more to seek advice then give it - what about me!? When I hit 1000 everyone was like "Well done WaterTight, thanks for the....the.....I like your username."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just noticed Villa Tom joins 1000 post brigade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed up waste water. It was less than a meter down and took plumbers less than 1/2 to diagnose I was charged $1560 originally Spoke to plumber to contest...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
R
Hello Everyone. I humbly come to post needing your advice on a rather urgent issue I have regarding my cold water tank in the loft. Basically, a few days ago I noticed a patch of yellow in my bedroom ceiling. I then went up in my loft to find that the water tank was leaking. I called a plumber...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock