Discuss just noticed i have gone over 11k posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

its all your lots fault,asking me questions all the time i mean i have not watched tv since i joined up LOL,i am either posting to much or need to start talking to the wife more

lolol congrats mark, eck of a lot of posting,please please dont stop.
such a massive knowledge base.
regards steve

Well done Mark, you could probably double that if pm's were counted!

One of us would have noticed and congratulated you. Just think it would have saved you a post!!

Well done by the way. Amazing. I remember the early days when you took over as top poster....don't think anyones gonna catch you in a hurry!! Keep it up mate.

Who was it you took the top poster cup from BTW? Think Puddle? Can't remember.

its all your lots fault,asking me questions all the time i mean i have not watched tv since i joined up LOL,i am either posting to much or need to start talking to the wife more

You'd better check your wife still
Lives with you!

GAS MAN 11k PARTY ON DUDE

catch him if you can
well done mark
:party::drummer::29:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GAS MAN 11k PARTY ON DUDE

Mark got sick of waiting and organised his own do! I'm over there now with the others!! :)

Steve is tantalisingly close (don't know how to spell it) to 7K. Another big number. Don't know how you guys do it!! :rolleyes4:

apparently marks missus says, he got there by having the fastest fingers at 11krpm.
not sure what she means?

11000 posts in less than 3 years is bordering on obsessive! Top stuff mark and always great advice.

Good going chap although you must get rid of the rover lol

Some going 11k posts. Get yourself a Monaro, v8 goodness and cheap now.

:computer:..:patriot:..:icon14:..:juggle2:..:hurray:..:drummer:...:29:
serious hard work for the benefit of the forum.
:party::party::party:

Fantastic input to the benefit of all forum users keep up the good work G`man regards turnpin:hurray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to just noticed i have gone over 11k posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock