Discuss Just love this video in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wanted to "hot rod " a mobility scooter or a fiat panda ( original one tho)

Burn some rubber and then some lol......regards Turnpin:yesnod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just love this video in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hot water pump is very noisy. Is it on its way out, does it need replacing, or is it a case of getting used to the noise? Friend of mine bought a...
Replies
Views
I have some strange noises coming from the system, the majority are caused by the flow meters, the clicking noise. But there are other noises...
Replies
Views
hi i have a drip leak from the bottom of this pipe see attached how do i fix it is there a video that would help me cheers
Replies
Views
Hi there I have attached a video below, showing where my kitchen tap is leaking from, is this possible to repair by replacing the hose pipe or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock