Discuss Junior Plumber/DEI looking for work in Essex and East London - has JIB card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chirag1988

Hi. I've completed my City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ in Plumbing and Heating 6189 and have recently got my JIB card through. I've also done the BPEC Vented & Unvented Water Systems certification too. As an add-on I thought it might be useful to have some electrical knowledge under my belt as well so I did the Part P with 17th Edition Wiring Regulations to have an all-round experience.

To date I've carried out a number of different jobs, but as I work full-time as an estate agent, its difficult to take on the larger jobs. Work I've previously done includes, Central Heating maintenance (drain down, cleanse and refill with inhibitor), rad installs, bathroom installations, kitchen installations including water supply and waste. Installation and maintenance of Unvented systems for Rointe. For electrical work I've carried out consumer unit installations, fixtures and fittings, sockets, lighting, etc.

I'm keen to get more and more experience until I can pack in the estate agency work and go full-time as a tradesman. I'm looking to do my electrical Inspection and Testing certification shortly to be able to provide landlord certificates and then want to move into Level 3 for Gas.

I usually have a day off in the week and also Sundays off (I work Saturdays) and I'd be keen to get some work on my days off to gain more experience and earn some extra cash. I have my own tools.

I am reachable on 07912288451 (please leave a voicemail if I don't answer as I may be at work)

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Junior Plumber/DEI looking for work in Essex and East London - has JIB card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock