Discuss Job seeking scottish borders/lothian in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davewalker

Hi,

I am actively looking for full time work in the borders or edinburgh lothian area. I have vast experience in plumbing and cannot find any work in the area at the moment. If work is put forward to me i must be guaranteed stability in the position offered to me at least for the time being.

I hope some of you can help.

any suggestions on where or whome i could contact apart from the obvious

Hi Dave and welcome whilst I see from your post you have vast experience perhaps you may need to elaborate a bit on what type of plumbing works you have been involved on and also any qualifications that you may have I wish you good luck with your search:)regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job seeking scottish borders/lothian in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’m Ben and I’m 19 years old. I have completed level 2 and level 3 plumbing studies and am seeking a plumbing trainee job to gain practical...
Replies
Views
Luke OReilly
L
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed)...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock