Discuss Job interview/assessment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
By up here I take it you mean scotland? as this is were I done mines also and it was in a hotel with dinner bought for you in hotel .
No mention of practical and this was 3 months ago so I don't no about practical test must be a new thing.
I hope you pass anyway legra good luck.

yes all the agencies are telling the guys they need to go to the training centre for assessment, perhaps you got yours while they were in transit between Queenslie & Hamilton and the centre was shut,

yes I think you might actually be right kirk gas maybe that's why.... I did actually think it was strange that they allowed you to take them to a install of your choice so everyone will just take them to there best one...
its like gas safe they let you choose were you take them which is strange because you could do 100 boilers and only do one right then take them there :confused: oh well ....
Good luck every one you will probably leave them after a month anyway........

Got turned down for the job but passed the written test and presented myself in a positive attitude etc etc. According to the email I got it just said there were more experienced candidates etc. There was a practical as the next stage but obviously I didn't get to that stage. Seems they were taking on a lot of engineers, particularly in my area (North East) and also scotland. Still enjoyed the experience and will know what to expect for any further opportunities. Thanks for all the help anyway much appreciated and good luck to anyone else going for jobs.

hi ya all!
did bg induction at wsm couple years ago, usual test questions,
couple guys came in late so they gave em the answers to help em catch up!
both failed test! bg took em on anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job interview/assessment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock