Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Job help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rustybolt 71

Hello everyone

I am looking for a helping hand, I am sure you have probably heard this before, but here goes anyway.
I am a recently qualified plumber who is new to the trade, I have just recieved my gas safe card and am now registered as gas safe, I have some experience in plumbing and in the water industry, Including full bathroom refit, including tiling etc, all other small plumbing jobs.
Have experience of servicing boilers, also have cpa1 combustion analysis, I am looking to gain more experience in all of these areas, however I am finding it tough at the moment, as I appreciate that many peope are.
I live in the dartford/bexley area, I have my own van and tools, I am very keen, reliable and hard working, If anyone can help me I would appreciate a call
07954 342772

Many thanks

Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock