Discuss Job Centre feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzy

I spoke to a freind last night who works at the job centre.

I asked just generally if the work situation has picked up.
He said yes there are alot more jobs coming through although still not great but the ones people are after are just not there. I said what do you mean?
He said we have loads of trades people, P&D, joiners, brickies, gas fitters, plumbers etc coming in every day asking for work and there are just no jobs at all for those people.

In my experience alot of builders dont use the job centre to get staff but that said its another sign or reflection of what is out there.

Anyone feel thats accurate?

theres hardly anyone taking on - simple as that really except the big firms who have to be fair got the pick of the bunch unless youve got 5 yrs experience and full qualifications your in s*** street to be fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job Centre feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back