Discuss It's gone to his head. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

villa_tom

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I always though croppie was a wrongun and that him being made into a mod was a mistake, but now it seems the power has well and truly gone to his head

look what he just did to me :)

image.jpg

Im not your friend :wink_smile:

No sympathy for you, if you read the forum rules really carefully it does mention that you must know about Quadrophenia.

AMAZING! Promote that man to admin. In fact, just make him the CEO.

I'll side with you villa tom. Never seen it, never heard of it! Is it in colour?

Good job I hadnt been in charge of this infraction...you have got off light.....Now away with you and watch Quadophenia until you know every word.....and we will be asking questions next week.

Good job I hadnt been in charge of this infraction...you have got off light.....Now away with you and watch Quadophenia until you know every word.....and we will be asking questions next week.

Perfect timing mr Doberman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It's gone to his head. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock