Discuss Is a S flange out of the HWC really necessary ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need for byelaw 30 on f and e tank.

if all rads get hot and no issues with cold spots put an inhibitor chemical in after you have checked for leaks. it is important to do this every 12 months on an open vent system like yours. the plumber you spoke to is a plonker!

Cheers again.

I will get an "ordinary" tank connector for the F&E waste then, thanks.

I will re-fill & bleed them all & get an inhibitor (is that "Sentinel" worth the extra btw?).

Yes he was.

Note the past tense & testament to that is that i'd rather learn & tackle this job myself than have him back (or a few others like him i've spoken to tbh).

no need for byelaw 30 on f and e tank.

if all rads get hot and no issues with cold spots put an inhibitor chemical in after you have checked for leaks. it is important to do this every 12 months on an open vent system like yours. the plumber you spoke to is a plonker!

Oh btw, i can use the hot water without the heating systemn being re-filled can't I?

Thanks.

You Will need to have the cwsc filled up too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

About the inhibitor ....If you have a local merchants they should have a cheaper alternative. I use calmag products at moment 4.95 plus vat. Sentinel and fernox are good too but should cost no more than a tenner plus vat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Can't see past Fernox, the whole range especially Fernox 4 Leak Sealer is terrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is a S flange out of the HWC really necessary ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back