Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss iphone and this site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

recently got an iphone but cant get onto this site from it. anyone else experienced the same problem?:mad2:

I rememeber some others had the same problem.

I've got an iphone and can see the site on it no problems.

Sorry can't help more mate.

Yeah, mines scratched to bits!!!! LOL.

I've heard clearing the cache in (settings/safari/clear cache) can help.

Try it mate.

If u got iPhone, it's worth investing in the tapatalk app. U can view this site all day long, post, reply, everything from the app. Easier than using through ur browser.

and another thing I learned about my i phone yesterday
to make sure apps are closed so internet works faster and battery lasts longer
open phone with slider if closed

Then press bottom main key button ( with square on) twice and you will see all open apps in a line at the bottom,press down on and hold on any one and they will shake with '-' on.press on the '-' tap on each app and they will close,they will open just as quick when you need them,it just helps phones performance as said above,do this every few days

:smilewinkgrin:

brilliant.....i didnt know this. keep throwing the i phone tips this way as im pretty rubbish with it at the mo. spent too long bashing buttons on a blackberry so this is taking some getting used to. and ive gotta stop playing that silly 'drawsomthing' app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to iphone and this site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views
I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve...
Replies
Views
Having a problem with a recent installation. Fitted new unvented cylinder and boiler. Everything fine for 6 months Then I get a call from my...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock