Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Introducing me.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjmcmil

Hello to all

Thought i would take the time to introduce myself as i feel i will be on this site quite often. I am currently retraining into plumbing and intending to do my ACS afterwards too.
So far all going well and thoroughly enjoying myself.

So, HI to all of you!!!

M:cool:

Welcome to this wonderful forum. I am Bindu, new member of this site. I am from kerala, popularly known as God's own country. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site. Please add useful threads which increase the users of this site.

Hello to all

Thought i would take the time to introduce myself as i feel i will be on this site quite often. I am currently retraining into plumbing and intending to do my ACS afterwards too.
So far all going well and thoroughly enjoying myself.

So, HI to all of you!!!

M:cool:

Welcome to the forum. Where are your training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Introducing me.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock