Discuss Interview help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rengas

:mad:Hello formers,
INTERVIEW HELP!!
Help!!

I have an interview and assessment booked with BG. as a service and repair contractor although my experience is patchy.

Can anyone tell me what the assessment and interview is like? I have already booked some lessons in using multimeters and some refresher in CCN1. I am very nervous.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Your suggestions appreciated. Thank you very much

LOL Join the club, I'm at Leicester Energy Academy on 1st april, if ya go before me let me know how it is :D

LOL Join the club, I'm at Leicester Energy Academy on 1st april, if ya go before me let me know how it is :D

You are not the assessor are ya? I'm there on the same date. I dont wonna tell you the time in case you are the assessor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Interview help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock