Discuss Intergas boiler thoughts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I still don’t see it as much of a sale swinger for me. I haven’t ever come across a diverter motor that is difficult to change

But for me it’s not a major part to change if they wanted to be groundbreaking they could’ve come up with something far better to make a sale To me it’s the wrong approach because it sounds like you’re saying something will go wrong with your boiler but we remove this one part so that can’t be the problem

But for me it’s not a major part to change if they wanted to be groundbreaking they could’ve come up with something far better to make a sale To me it’s the wrong approach because it sounds like you’re saying something will go wrong with your boiler but we remove this one part so that can’t be the problem

I'm with you in thinking it's the wrong approach.

If you look at the worcester stepper motor they are really very reliable and if they do go they are dead simple to change.

Also there must be a reason every other manufacturer has gone for plate heat exchangers.

I would say the plate heat exchangers are cheaper to produce en mass and as we all know are subject to blockage. Intergas have obviously done away with this problem but I can’t help feeling that they must be cutting corners elsewhere to keep their price so competitive

I fully agree with you. Otherwise all the other manufacturers would be doing exactly the same.

Isn't it better a relatively cheap plate catches dirt or blocks up with scale otherwise where is it going to end up. I know I would rather replace the plate than the main heat exchanger.

It would be nice to know which is more efficient.

Reply to Intergas boiler thoughts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone - Recently bought a house which is currently heated via FHW via an oil-fired boiler. Hot water is also provided by the boiler (via a...
Replies
Views
Hello - I was hoping for some advice and opinions on a new combi boiler I currently have a 3 bed semi with a myson orion boiler (it isnt a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock