Discuss Intergas boiler thoughts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Depends do you want the next 5 years plus trouble free potentially

I would if you could afford it

It would be me buying for them seems every few year the bosch needs new parts. New it was 70 % efficient. What's it likely to be now.... New boiler recommendations please.

What’s your set up atm ?

All the boilers are not as long lasting as they were. All have common issues. Fresh, clean system water, fully cleanaed and inhibited with a decent metal magnet should help increase reliability of any boiler. Alot of issues are caused by poor quality system water.

I never quite understand the intergas sales pitch of 4 moving parts. How many moving parts does the normal combi boiler have I can’t think of many more

I never quite understand the intergas sales pitch of 4 moving parts. How many moving parts does the normal combi boiler have I can’t think of many more

Pump, fan, gas valve, dhw flow sensor, diverted valve.

I think it was more they were trying to say they haven't got a diverter valve. My theory is though years ago other manufacturers had direct fire if there was any benefit to it other than no diverter valve then all the other manufacturers would be doing the exact same thing.

In a way it is clever they use the fear of having a diverter valve to sell boilers.

I am surprised other manufacturers haven't followed Worcesters diverters as they are now fairly reliable and if the motor goes they are dead simple and quick to replace.

Reply to Intergas boiler thoughts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone - Recently bought a house which is currently heated via FHW via an oil-fired boiler. Hot water is also provided by the boiler (via a...
Replies
Views
Hello - I was hoping for some advice and opinions on a new combi boiler I currently have a 3 bed semi with a myson orion boiler (it isnt a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock