Discuss Intergas boiler fault HAD nothing to do with GAS!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tunni56

Oh Mr moderator

When pointing out Forum rules perhaps you should read them yourself!!!

Please be reminded that if your reply can't help the original poster, it may be seen as pointless and taking the thread off topic. Please make sure what you are about to post is in-keeping with the forum rules, specifically the "be nice" rule. Just be nice and helpful (even to new members) or don't reply at all please.

Ah bless. See ya don't let the door hit you on the way out

Prawn doesn't understand that the case forms a seal making it a gas component.

Prawn also hasn't read our forum rules.

Prawn then chose to get abusive so said prawn is now an ex prawn.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas boiler fault HAD nothing to do with GAS!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
I'm seeing a pattern that has developed here. And it's my fault. I haven't guided you guys. But I will as soon as I have a mo'! My to do list...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
"Unliked" Member - Below 0.25 - refers to their lack of likes, they might be a nice person offline. But they've not done well on the forum that's...
Replies
Views
Back