Discuss Insurance cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

djobe

Gas Engineer
Basically I'm 21, buying my first house & I'm at the stage where I need to apply for my insurance policy's, I know this is really off topic but I was wondering seeing as the majority here are plumbers like myself, what insurances do you have when it comes to your mortgage/house. I'm very confused by it all with regards to what I need, I'm aware it varies but a rough idea would help me.. Example (critical illness cover, income protection, life insurance, buildings)

thanks, djobe

Certainly is off topic..... which is why I've moved it to the off topic forum.......

life cover, to pay the mortgage if u turn your toes up, buildings cover to replace your home if it burns down, are the 2 your mortgage co will insist on and may force u to buy fm them, any others are such that you will not be able to afford to pay for as your mortgage will keep you in work for the next 30 years.:) oh buy some contents cover in case it does burn down, to replace your tv and laptop, normally bout £150 to 200 a yr

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Insurance cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock