Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Installing a pumped shower/Flange in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to install a pumped shower, connected to a gravity system.
Hot water is in an direct cylinder on the first floor,
and CWST is on the rafters in the loft.

I was considering installing a Surrey Flange, but I've been unable to find the 'manufacturers fitting instructions' does anyone have a copy?

I've got very basic info for the 'Salamand S Flange' which is probably the same, but it does not give any info about minimum head from the HWST or CWST.
Many Thanks.

Try this

Surrey flange.PNG

Normally a measurement from the top of your shower head to the bottom of the cwsc base

Normally a measurement from the top of your shower head to the bottom of the cwsc base
Thanks Shaun:
Yes, but some info I've seen also says that the distance from the pump input to the CWST, and/or the flange to the CWST, also have minimum requirements.
Some of this info may be stipulated by the pump manufacturer and/or the flange manufacturer.

NB: The HWST is situated above the stairs, so it's on the first floor, but about 3ft off the floor!

Reply to Installing a pumped shower/Flange in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock