Search the forum,

Discuss Install teams required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandive

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Install teams required, we have ongoing social housing and council install work. the majority of the work is in Cardiff and the surrounding valleys. We fit either Valiant Pro 28s Valiant 618 plus or the new worcester 25i and 30i boilers depending on the client. We would require you to have 5million public liability ACS certs for CENWAT CPA1 CKR1 HTR1 and CCN1, Gas Safe registered, Part L, Analyser calibration, Asbestos awareness and working at height certificates, unvented would be desirable but not essential. If you also have Part P, Id probably kiss you ;-) Please email us at [email protected] or pm me on here if you are interested. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Install teams required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock