Search the forum,

Discuss inspection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Well had my inspection today and about worst i had, woke up groggy as hell brain didnt engage at all felt like had skin full night before.
Couple strong coffees and still got cloudy head.
Anyhows inspector turns up done the meter stuff few questions all good,boiler all good,cooker all good fire however mare.
Brain freeze or what suddenly couldnt remeber anything got myself into a random panic inspector was ok tho asked alot of questions tho because of me being slow on servicing fire.

Ended up chatting about gas works and builders he said never do work for builders as most investigations are caused by builders stiffing the gas fitter.

Glad to get tjat out the way tho managed to make it worst inspection ever had lol

Being always employed ive only ever had one and that was cos my old employer got some accusations on a social housing contract. We all got inspected and its the most paranoid ive been. Do they just inspect domestic or commercial/industrial as well.

You'll sleep well tonight hammers! At least it's out the way mate.

They inspect commercial as well.
Was all going good until had panic attack over fire
Odd thing is never had panic attack in my life

Yes mate you select it

Job I chose had never seen before so in at deep end lol

At risk boiler
Cooker ncs
Fire was good but the engineer lost the plot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to inspection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock