Discuss innapropriate use of fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did a stethoscope help? did you put it on the floor or the pipes?

They put it on the plumber installers chest and when the floor installers get near one of his dodgy fitting ,his heart rate increases :D

In the 60 and 70's we where given 20' lengths of copper pipe to plumb a house out, and only one coupler. You where expected to machine bend everything and get it right without using elbows or any more than one coupler.

But hey! When cheap end feed came out, it was fill your boots boys, how many would you like?

In exchange no short lengths of copper left over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to innapropriate use of fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all. I'm new to this forum and need some advice about some concerns about a new gas boiler that I have had fitted by a gas safe engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any help, advice or personal experience appreciated. We are supplied by a lead pipe but on a shared supply. I am about house 4 out of a run...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First post here, so please be kind! I am currently having a lot of trouble with air and related noise in my open vented heating system...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
P
Hi people, I am trying to do a basic plumbing installation, and would like some pointers, as i have never done any plumbing in my life, and i...
Replies
Views
plonkerplumber
P
Back