Discuss innapropriate use of fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

well this 5 year old wimpy house made me laugh, what do you think?:D
i counted 24 push fits in total and 3-4'' copper pipe.

it leaks every where too.

Attachments

• Photo-0019.jpg
    Photo-0019.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 144
Last edited by a moderator:
Haha like the trap and the earth bond for the 4" length of copper! Is that also an earth bond onto plastic pipe at the top?

Looks to be a DIY job.

Last edited:
They all look like this lol!, at least theyve used copper between the fittings, plastic was "perfectly acceptable":eek: when I used to work for them.

dont like that jg speed fit stuff too chunky n big , but out of most i suppose its one of the easier ones to take apart if it dosent take right

Just been to a job today. Had cold water running in 22mm solvent weld pipe with solvent weld elbows etc.

actually there is nothing technically wrong with the plumbing apart from a lack of clips you go to work for a company who have a no heat policy and only supply pushfits what are you going to do go and buy your own ?

I dont take my blow lamp into lofts wouldnt like to get stuck up there in a blaze although you could hide in the cwsc.

I think it is asthetically unpleasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to innapropriate use of fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock