Discuss Indentify heating manifolds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Birch

Gas Engineer
Hi guys, need help in identifying a manifold if possible, if not could you point me in the right direction to the closest thing available, pipeworks all 8mm and its quite tight so dont want to spend forever repiping it all, no markings on the manifold at all.

Thanks in advance

20171129_100713.jpg

Crap

Strip out and repipe with tees or a new manifold

What's wrong with the one that's there?

Converted to a combi around 10 years and they guys left that in but the boards are butchered around it, litterally expanding foam holding some places up cause hes notched to deep ect to as customer walks over board it presses down on this manifold and last night 3 connections finally give way and started leaking.

one side flow one side return youcan get speed fit manifolds and connect the all up or you can make your own using pipe and tees

Toolstation. They do a brass 22mm x 4 10mm soldered connections. Cheap bits of kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Indentify heating manifolds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 5 bed house with underfloor heating on all 3 floors.I also have converted attic. UFH was installed in year 2000. I want to put low...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
I wonder if anyone can help me. My house has under floor heating but after having a new boiler fitted it doesn't seem to working as it should do...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Hopefully someone can throw some light on if this is a real issue or not. I have had this boiler for about 10 years, I noticed just recently...
Replies
Views
Back