Search the forum,

Discuss Increased forum font size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
As most of our visitors are not of the younger generation I thought it'd be handy to increase the forum font size a bit for the main contact (posts) area. At the same time I've decreased signature size a bit so it doesn't get confused with the content.

Sounds logical
(I'm guilty of distorting layout with " Ctrll+ " - firefox zoom )
does it go well with mobile App ?

The mobile app (tapatalk) wouldn't have changed. That's defined by Tapatalk themselves I'm afraid.

No worries for me , I love my big wide monitor .. compared with the torture of attempting to use a mobile !

We'll be going responsive this year. So the same forum style will respond to whether you're viewing on a computer, tablet, or phone. It has it's advantages but one disadvantage is the lack of ability to zoom in on a phone because the screen size is effectively locked. So I hope when it comes to that, that we've got the font size perfect for all types so there's no need to zoom in.

Sounds a good idea , When's the changes coming in to effect Dan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Increased forum font size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock