Discuss in the papers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

plumber paul goldie,from Washington,tyne and wear wins a 3.5 million jackpot,he says he might carry on working,bet he had a good response to callouts,bet they all ended in off!!!!!!:D:D:Dlucky basterwerd

loads have won the lottery and carried working but many starting working on spending the money ha ha

best of luck to him !,see a joiner won 1m on euro lottery this week also,so will be a few trade vacancies about in new year !!:)

I would not give my job up for a gold pig
check my profile

anyone who wins the lottery jackpot and caries on working should automaticly be declared insane and the money confiscated

Each to their own I suppose

Ps I hope we all have a good year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to in the papers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Back