Discuss |I'm going to become a sparkie.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
, just even mentioning that word, you are formally banned masood lol

I wonder if there's a denso tape equivalent? Get on it masood I can't google these things!

Well,, sparkies are the enemy but im defo turning to the dark side if i get to run trunken like that lol
10.9 on the MEGGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to |I'm going to become a sparkie.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm currently doing the pre-planning for my next DIY project fitting a shower tray and enclosure from scratch. I'm confident of being able to...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Hi all, We've bought a property that has a Worcester Greenstar 37CDi boiler installed, with an old British Gas RS2 Thermostat linked to it. I'm...
Replies
Views
Philip B
P
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock