Discuss Identifying waste pipe type in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Floplast solvent weld glue seems to work on both of these in as much as it’s the only glue I use and I’ve never had a problem.
Admittedly I am only talking about waste pipe runs and not pressurised water supplies , but if you are using it for waste pipes you will be fine.

Reply to Identifying waste pipe type in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How can you tell the difference between white pvc and ABS if the pipe has been cut in a way that doesn’t show the pipe details.
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as...
Replies
Views
Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock