Discuss Identical complete shower waste required in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a shower waste problem which I am hoping you can help me with? It was fitted five years ago and I don't think it has ever been right. Soil pipe smells are coming up through the shower waste. I do not think that all the parts on the waste are correct. I have taken a photo with the top off and the basket removed, do you think you would be able to identify the model from photos of the fitted bottom part so I can buy the whole part and use the correct upper items?
Hoping for an answer, thanks. Max diameter is approx 110mm
Regards
Colin Smith

Attachments

• IMG_7452.jpg
    IMG_7452.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 12

Reply to Identical complete shower waste required in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
I have bought a shower tray and it has an extra large hole for the waste trap. Its a cooke and lewis think its an eclips 1400 x 900 tray. The hole...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
My bathroom Basin was installed some years ago by a professional plumber. For whatever reason, the waste was fitted using silicone rather than...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock