Discuss ideal standard taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

anyone know what model these are? need new cartridges

Attachments

• WP_20140326_001[1].jpg
    WP_20140326_001[1].jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 14
  • WP_20140326_002[1].jpg
    WP_20140326_002[1].jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 15
Maybe old waterways??? I recognise them but am not sure on the name. Ideal Standard are usually pretty good if you email them those piccies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal standard taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have attached an image of a kitchen tap which requires the housing around the cartridge to be removed. The housing is much more than hand-tight...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Wanted old Ideal Standard Concorde Boiler for spare parts. If you are removing one please let me know. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock