Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ideal standard push Btn flush valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

wiggers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush.
It is all tiled in and changing to a Siamp or fluidmaster is not an option anyone have any ideas
Thanks
9D715401-F84E-4B74-AAEB-6DF53C5F1A72.png

Could you convert it to the air one as that’s still being made / available and fits on the same frame ?

A Siamp Optima 49 or 50 is an ideal swop for this discontinued flush valve. Over the last few years working in social housing I’ve replaced a lot of them.

A Siamp Optima 49 or 50 is an ideal swop for this discontinued flush valve. Over the last few years working in social housing I’ve replaced a lot of them.

They don’t fit on the existing cradle tho so they ?

No, it's a complete replacement. Also the Ideal syphon comes in three different sizes, 180, 200 and 225mm. Make sure you get the right size.

Op can’t do that as it’s concealed

Reply to Ideal standard push Btn flush valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock