Discuss Ideal Promax FSB HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPH

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Having a nightmare with one of these and the only one I've ever come across.

Basically the fan keeps over heating so it's pretty much too hot too touch, spoke to technical and on their say so we've fitted a new door with seals, fan seal, burner and HT leads.

Still the same fault after 30 minutes of being on.

Any ideas folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Promax FSB HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch 24Ri regular boiler (open vent) which is 10 years old. It has been pretty reliable with only one fault (the fan unit...
Replies
Views
I moved into a 14 year old house a few months back and have a problem with the boiler (Ideal HE12). It was always a bit noisy (fan) but it...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
Back