Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ideal Mini S24 issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can decipher what I describe here - I've had two seperate technicians to my house and neither have solved the problem.

My upstairs heating works perfectly. First thing in the morning if I turn on the heating it will heat both upstairs and downstairs. After this initial heating the issue arises with downstairs. When the boiler comes on again it immediately goes into an error state if the downstairs part is left on. However if the upstairs timer is left on alone the heating will work. If I leave some water into the boiler to raise the pressure then downstairs will work again, but I need to leave a container under an outlet pipe just under the boiler as this has the effect of releasing water from this pipe.

I'm really puzzled as to what is going on - can anyone point me in the right direction? It's driving m nuts as right now I have to manually intervene to get the heating to turn on for downstairs!

Thanks!

You won't get an answer on here i'm afraid as we don't give advice to non-gas safe registered engineers. You are welcome to ask one of your technicians to register on here and we will help him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Mini S24 issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock