Discuss Ideal Mexico with no F&E Tank? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan Masey

Gas Engineer
Hi, i've done a system conversion this weekend. Ideal Mexico out and vaillant ecotec combi in. Everything was stripped out but i couldn't find a F&E tank in the loft. Just a CWSS. I then looked for a filling loop and expansion vessel as i thought somebody may have converted it a few years back. Northing. Am i forgetting or missing something? I havent filled the heating system yet but im racking my brains over this. any advice?

Thanks.

Reply to Ideal Mexico with no F&E Tank? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Hi so I changed a towel radiator in bathroom from a normal radiator. I bunged the f&e tank and vent pipe , drained about a pint of water out the...
Replies
Views
J
Moved into an old house that has a vented gravity fed system (cold water tank and feed + expansion tank in the attic). I need to replace all...
Replies
Views
My heat only gas boiler is drained from the boiler drain valve - There is no water in the F&E tank. The hot water vented cylinder is removed. So...
Replies
Views
Trying to add a shower into a small bathroom, I'm looking at moving my hot water cylinder to the loft. Currently, I have a vented 200L cylinder...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock