Discuss ideal Logic + Pressure loss intermittant HELP ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15730

Hi forum,

I had a new Ideal logic installed last year, in the past few months approximately every month the boiler losses pressure completely....this happens literally in one hit.....once re filled to 1 bar bolier works fine then suddenly a few weeks down the road complete pressure loss.....Ideal have been out and on each occasion fixed or tightened something or another but problem continues.....we cannot see any leaks elsewhere. Having read the forum, i tied a small plastic bag round the prv outlet, this was dry for two weeks but today noticed a small amount say 25ml water collected in the bag. pressure gage is still around 1bar......

So my question is could this be the prv ?? should i wait longer and see if more water collects ? Advice always appreciated ! Thank you

contact ideal again with your result (water in the bag) they will respond accordingly

Logic+ has 5yr warranty yeh?
I'd get Ideal back and make them aware of your findings, maybe suggest that the expansion vessel is checked to make sure it's charged correctly and/or the prv is checked/replaced. Pressure loss is due to water escaping from your system somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal Logic + Pressure loss intermittant HELP ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello guys! I had an Ideal Combi Logic+ C24 fitted in August 2021 in my mid terraced house and I started noticing that it was losing pressure...
Replies
Views
Equipment The shower (a cold feed electric unit) and the Kingspan tank are on the top floor of a 3 storey building. The Ideal Boiler Logic Heat 15...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with. Below is as much detail as I can think of. The...
Replies
Views
C
I found this forum on google as I need advice. Before I start, I know nothing about plumbing or central heating systems other than what I’ve read...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
Back