Discuss ideal logic + low efficient, in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J

JackJack

Hi
I have 8 months old ideal logic + combi boiler.
When I checking "Super Efficiency" reading on the LCD display is 51% only. How to incest efficiency of boiler?
Ideal Logic + C24 and Ideal Halo 2 OpenTherm wired thermostat .

Reply to ideal logic + low efficient, in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
I’ve had an Ideal Vogue 32max/gen2 system boiler to a Megaflo fitted a week and running it at Flow temp 73 degrees to getting a return temp of...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Ideal Logic S30 System Boiler, and I have always left it on eco setting which is 70 degrees. I have a separate thermostat for my...
Replies
Views
Most efficient way to heat water in tank using ideal logic boiler? Hi guys I have a water tank as pictured in my profile with an ideal logic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock