Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Locgic Combi 30 - Leaking Filling Loop (whilst trying to repressurise) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bakertreek

Hello - i am trying to repressurise the boiler as its now at zero pressure. When connecting the filling loop (which is quite short and has a braided pipe), I then turn the filling loop isolation valves to the open position, and water leaks from both taps (blue and black). There is no sound/pressure going into the tank, because the water leaks out.

Any suggestions? The pipe is short, slightly twisted and difficult to attach to the isolation valve - is there a washer missing or some other part which causes the water to leak and not go straight in?

Help Please

Natasha

There should be a rubber washer both ends, look in the blank caps

Even if it was leaking which many do have drips from if not tightened on properly it should still pressurise. Tighten on a bit more, put a basin underneath and open both valves fully and shut off when you get to 1 - 1.5 bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Locgic Combi 30 - Leaking Filling Loop (whilst trying to repressurise) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock