Discuss Ideal Isar pressure gauge on an Ideal Logic... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gassy_NE

Gas Engineer
Hi, has anyone used an Isar pressure gauge on a Logic?

Spoke to my local plumbers merchant and the bloke said the local council do this when they can't source parts for the Logic. The part numbers are different but he seems to think they're compatible.

Asked Ideal and they just stuck to the script (understandably), use original parts stated.

Thanks.

Hello buddy I don't think you'll get an answer in open forum as we don't provide any public information regarding repairs or alterations to boilers. If you are gas safe registered private message your registration details to gasman and he can let you into the private gas engineers forum and we can chat it through

as they are both accessible without disturbing the combustion side of the boiler this is fine in this forum.

i have no idea if the are interchangable tho :)

Would it not be easier to just add an external gauge under the boiler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Isar pressure gauge on an Ideal Logic... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock